Numen x Jacobs Engineering Group
Jacobs is a global leading engineering, infrastructure and technical specialist service group with 52,000 employees worldwide and a turnover of US$15 billion in 2018.*
- Market-ready solution based around market disruptive predictive maintenance model.
- Potential wider deployment to 20 key Jacobs clients in key verticals - Water Utilities, Airports, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Data Centres.
Numen x FogHorn
Foghorn is a US Silicon Valley-based leader in the edge AI and IoT machine learning data solutions business.
Main product is FogHorn Lightning™ edge-native AI platform with clients including Saudi Aramco, Bosch and Porsche.
- Edge platform is next-generation to cloud.
- Foghorn industrial investors total US$72.5 million, including global multinationals Bosch, Dell, GE, Honeywell, Intel, LS Corp, Saudi Aramco, Yokogawa.*
- IoT Solutions works across range of verticals including oil & gas, mining, smart cities, healthcare, power and water.
- Numen represents a hybrid AI machine learning solution where the Numen Edge device and cloud-based analytics are used for critical device monitoring work.
Numen x Chevron Corporation
Numen now deployed on Chevron's Gorgon LNG project. Chevron is an American multinational energy corporation with a turnover of US$139.87 billion in 2019.*
- Numen deployed on $54 billion Gorgon LNG project on Barrow Island, Western Australia.**
- Gorgon LNG is one of the world’s largest natural gas projects.***
- Phase 1 of launchpad deployed.
- Phase 2 deployed via Downer group.
- Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities services for Chevron Corp.